Blogroll

loading...

Blogger templates

loading...

Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris 2


Copy the sentences, and make all the corrections that are necessary.
  1. roberto lives in caracas venezuela. Roberto lives in Caracas Venezuela.
  2. vara lives in the united states. Vara lives in the United States.
  3. her home is in fair banks alaska. Her home is in Fairbanks Alaska.
  4. she lives at 1239 lincoln boulevard. She lives at 1239 Lincoln Boulevard.
  5. is the weather pleasant in venezuela. Is the weather pleasant in Venezuela ?
  6. are the winters cold in fairbanks. Are the winters cold in Fairbanks ?
  7. my sisters name is teresa. My sisters name is Teresa.
  8. my brothers name is alfredo. My brothers name is Alfredo.   
  9. do you have any brother and sisters. Do you have any brother and sisters ?
  10. do you have any brother. Do you have any brother ?

Copy the sentences and use possessive adjective.
  1. I have a large family. My family is large.
  2. We have a home in Caracas. Our home in Caracas.
  3. You have a home in Alaska. Your home in Alaska.
  4. Alfredo has a black dog. Alfredo’s dog is black.
  5. The dog  has the name Charlie. The dog’s name is Charlie.
  6. Teresa has white cats. Teresa’s cat is white.
  7. They have the names Tilin and Nieve. Their’s name is Tilin and Nieve.
  8. I have a grandmother in the house, too. My grandmother is in the house, too.
  9. Grandmother has two hobbies, reading and sewing. Her hobbies are reading and sewing.
  10. We have a large family. Our family is a large.       

Rewrite the sentences below as questions.
  1. His name is Roberto. Is his name Roberto ?
  2. His teacher is Mrs. Rudriguez. Is his teacher Mrs. Rudriguez ?
  3. Sara is Roberto. Is Sara name is Roberto ?
  4. She is from Alaska. Is she from Alaska ?
  5. He is from Venezuela. Is he from Venezuela ?
  6. Roberto is very well. Is Roberto very well ?
  7. His family is large. Is his family large ?
  8. The weather in Venezuela is warm all year long. Is the weather in Venezuela is warm all year long ?
  9. The winters in Venezuela are wet and rainy. Are the winters in Venezuela are wet and rainy ?
  10. The winters in Alaska are very cold. Are the winters in Alaska very cold ?




Rewrite the sentences below as questions. Make sure each question end with a question mark.
  1. Sara lives in the United States. Does Sara live in the United State ?
  2. Roberto lives in Caracas. Does Roberto live in Caracas ?
  3. His father works in a bank. Does his father work in a bank ?
  4. His mother works at home. Does his mother work at home ?
  5. His grandparents live in the house. Does his grandparents live in the house ?
  6. His brother and sister go to high school. Does his brother and sister go to high school ?
  7. They have pen pals, too. Do they have pen pals too ?
  8. I have your address. Do I have your address ?
  9. We know your telephone number. Do we know your telephone number ?
  10. You play soccer as a bobby. Do you play soccer as a bobby ?

Make a question for each topic below, and then answer it.
  1. brothers and sister. Do you have any brothers and sisters ?
  2. hobbies. Do you have any hobbies ?
  3. pen pals. Do you have any pen pals ?
  4. grandparents. Do you have any grandparents ?
  5. records. Do you have any record ?
  6. pictures of yourself. Do you have any picture of yourself ?
  7. dogs. Do you have any dogs ?
Number and Street
City, State, Postal Code
Country
Month and Day, Year

Dear My friend,

I am very happy to know you. My name is Alley. I live in West Java. In Purwakarta. Would you like be my friend ? We can share. I am 30 years old. I am a women. My eyes are black. And my hair is black. My hobbies are dancing. My father a clerk. And my mother housewife. I have brother in my family, too. Their names are Fany Sinta. My cities is Purwakarta. The weather is cold. The winter are warm. Do you have any brother ? Do you have any sister ? Are you a girl ? Please write and tell me about yourself.

Sincerelly yours


Endang

Rewrite each sentence below and make it negative. Change the subject from Roberto to Sara. You may us contractions.
  1. Roberto has a large family. Sara doesn’t have a large family.
  2. Roberto has a father. Sara doesn’t have a father.
  3. Roberto’s mother stays home. Sara’s  mother doesn’t stays home.
  4. Roberto has a brother. Sara doesn’t have a brother.
  5. Roberto has a sister.  Sara doesn’t have a sister.
  6. Roberto’s grandparents live with the family. Sara’s grandparents doesn’t live with the family.
  7. Roberto sees his grandparents often. Sara doesn’t see his grandparents often.
  8. Roberto lives in a big house. Sara doesn’t live in a big house.
  9. Roberto owns a big dog. Sara doesn’t own a big dog.
  10. Roberto owns a parakeet. Sara doesn’t own a parakeet.

Write a good question before each answer !
A : Do you have a large family ?
B :Yes, we have a very large family.
A : Do you have three brother and five sister ?
B : Yes, I have three brothers and five sisters.
A : Do all your grandparents live with the family ?
B : Yes, all my grandparents live with the family.
A : Does everyone in the family has a hobby ?
B : Yes, everyone in the family has a hobby.
A : Do we have a piano in each room ?
B : Yes, we have a piano in each room.
A : Do we have ten rooms in our house ?
B : Yes, we have ten rooms in our house.
A : Do we have very large house ?
B : Yes, our house is very large.
A : Do your neighbour are often angry ?
B : Yes, our neighbors are often angry.

Blog Archive